Wednesday 20 August 2014

Fiona Bruce MP asks constituents where they would like a new postbox situated

Fiona Bruce MP asks Constituents where they would like a new postbox

Royal Mail is proposing to erect 2000 additional letter boxes across the country.
Fiona Bruce MP saidI am keen to ensure that residents in my constituency benefit from this proposal and am therefore asking for suggestions for new letterbox locations which I am assured by the Head of Public Affairs of Royal Mail will be considered. Suggestions should be sent to me as soon as possible to Fiona Bruce MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA or by e-mail to fiona.bruce.mp@parliament.uk, with location specific directions. I am very much aware from the number of letters I receive daily, how important postal services are to my constituents and am keen to ensure that they are as convenient and as efficient as possible for everyone in this area.”